Stock Explorer is the ultimate one stop solution to organize and easily maintain financial data such as stock quotes, sales statistics and any other collections of ordered quantitative time series data.
Stock Explorer supports all major industry data formats including read-write support for the latest versions of Equis MetaStock files, CSV text worksheets, TC2000 and QuotesPlus data warehouses as well as own native SQL drivers to Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server. This enables you to easily create and maintain your own data stores of almost unlimited capacity with one mouse click!
Stock Explorer offers a remarkably easy to use point-and-click interface to access completely different data sources. This isolates the user from complex data access in mixed environments. Adaptive windows and context menus make it easy to learn and use even for a novice while. Powerful industry standards such as native SQL engine, smart caches and optimized virtual lists ensure smooth operation on huge data stores including shared corporate warehouses.
Stock Explorer is universally flexible. It uses extensible architecture based on SQL standard and an easy to use data manager. In this way Stock Explorer is not bound to a single data format but allows the use of many formats simultaneously. In particular, it does not introduce any predefined bar standards such as MetaStock, and allows you freely extend or narrow stored data fields as necessary.
You Get All of This!
- Built-in SOAP server to share your database over a network or even broadcast it worldwide
- Open API to access engine functions from JAVA and MS .NET platforms
- Easy point and click interface similar to MS Outlook
- Stunning and colorful original charting with scaling and full history
- Interactive datasheet
- Attractive summary report for each symbol
- Personal notes and comments to organize and secure your trading experience
- Ultra fast symbol search using text and symbol patterns
- Visual maintenance of multiple portfolios from one optimized desktop
- Free world wide historical and daily quotes directly from Yahoo! Finance
- Uncompromised reliability of enterprise scale data warehousing with MS SQL Server and IBM DB2
- Top performance Oracle driver compatible with Oracle time series warehouses for 9i and 10g families
- Native read-write support of the latest MetaStock format
- Full access to world leading financial data suppliers such as TC2000 and QuotesPlus
- Reading and writing comma separated text files (CSV)
- Powerful stock finder to quickly scan and absorb all quotes data on you hard drive
- Family of data drivers to support newly emerging formats
- Open standard for third party independent development of new drivers
- Easy migration of entire databases across formats
- Persistent data linking with full automated update
- Easy relinking option enables to switch provider on the fly or combine multiple providers
- Manual data repair facility, editing of individual values, new row and column insertion
- Interactive data paste and copying using Windows clipboard
- Open SQL compatible storage schema
- Reliable high speed access to external data sources using ODBC and DCOM
- Free powerful DCOM API for integration of StockFusion engine into your custom trading software
There's More! Add a Database Driver and Rapidly Access Thousands of Stock Symbols!
For maximum power, performance and capacity, you can combine Stock Explorer with a database driver and have literally thousands of stock symbols at your fingertips! Just click on the following links to learn more about each driver:
- DB2 driver
- MetaStock driver
- MS Access driver
- SQL Server driver
- Oracle driver
- QuotesPlus driver
- Yahoo! Online Quotes driver